Car Accident Lawyer In Atlanta Incite Us to Claim That In United States, nearly 40,000 people die in Car accidents each year.
Another 2.35 million Injuries.
This lawsuit will seek compensation for injuries incurred as a result of the accident.
Compensation To deserve in a personal injury lawsuit may cover:
- Past and future medical bills,
- Loss of income,
- Funeral expenses,
- Pain and suffering,
- Financial or Emotional harms.
Your auto accident attorney will assist you:
- In speaking to witnesses,
- communicating with insurance companies,
- and sifting through police reports.
Causes of Atlanta Car Accidents
The Source of Car accidents On Atlanta roadways Is Due To a variety of factors.
Common Injuries in Atlanta Car Accidents
Car accidents remain a leading cause of serious injury.
More than 5.6 million car accidents Victims in the United States in 2012 alone.
So, It’s Crucial To Call Behind a Car Accident Lawyer In Atlanta.
However, The Common injuries incurred as a result of these accidents include:
- Whiplash, When the head or neck moves suddenly, causing muscle and ligament damage.
- Chest Injuries, When blunt force trauma leads to broken ribs, collapsed lungs, internal bleeding, or cardiac arrest.
- Internal Organ Damage.
- Concussions or Contusions, When something strikes the head.
- General Head Injuries, When the skull is fractured, hearing is lost, or vision is affected.
- Spinal Cord Injuries, When It’s partially or completely severed.
- Treatable Injuries, When relatively common and treatable injuries occur.
Quick Steps to Take After a Car Accident
If you’ve been injured or involved in an Car accident, the following steps are critical:
- 1: Remain on scene, even if you haven’t been injured.
- 2: Provide assistance to those who need it.
- 3: Call the police and Get a copy of Their report.
- 4: Exchange regular information with other drivers involved in the accident
- 5: Look for potential witnesses.
- 6: Take photographs of damage done to yourself or your vehicle.
- 7: Keep records of your medical treatment.
In the state of Georgia, you have exclusively, two years to file a personal injury lawsuit.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
They have a satellite office in Buckhead (Fulton County)